Seaport-e / Seaport-NxG
SEAPORT-E – QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Integral to our management approach is comprehensive quality management. We expect quality performance from our employees and teammates and have established quality control (QC) (making sure the results of the work done is as per expectation) and quality assurance (QA) (making sure the processes are being followed and maintained correctly to ensure continuing quality) methodologies to facilitate and ensure this performance.
Our QA/QC methods are thorough, organized, and iterative and are characterized by continual and open communication, internally as well as with our client. Upon the issuance of a task order under this contract, and once the Business and Technical Requirements Baseline, the WBS, the Schedule and Cost Baselines are created, we will establish a QC Plan in collaboration with the Seaport-e Program Manager that will include a set of Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs) for specific parameters that will depend on the nature of the task assigned. The QC Plan will include a schedule for testing the AQLs. This QC Plan and the AQLs contained within will then become the basis for managing the quality process. SageGuild, LLC’s QC processes are aligned with SEI CMMI standards, and focused on ensuring that the work products are delivered as per defined requirements, schedule, cost, standards and documented configurations.
Seaport-e – QA Specialist:
- Establish QC standards, plan, procedures
- Perform monthly audits of performance data
- Perform periodic random audits of performance data and conformance to processes
- Identify current and potential problem areas
- Facilitate corrective action and process improvement analysis with project team
- Provide reports on project performance to Program Manager
- Ultimately responsible for enforcement of all QA standards
Seaport-e – Program/Project Manager:
- Monitor project performance as a component of overall contract-level delivery and identify potential and current problem areas
- Identify process improvements
- Implement corrective actions to address problem areas
- Escalate major problems to the Senior Manager and to the Seaport-e COTR
- Submit semi-annual progress review reports by aggregating project-level data
- Take responsibility for delivery at the contract level
- Monitor task performance and identify potential and current problem areas
- Identify process improvements within the task and across tasks
- Implement corrective actions to address problems at subtask level
- Escalate major problems to PM (or Senior Manager, in PM’s absence)
- Submit weekly and monthly reports on performance to PM
- Monitor performance of subtask activities; identify potential and current problem areas
- Help identify process improvements opportunities
- Help implement corrective actions to address problems at the task level
- Escalate major problems to the Subtask Lead (or PM in Subtask Lead’s absence)
- Submit input for weekly and monthly reports on performance to Subtask Lead
For specific Points of Contact call (800) 699-9086 and to speak to the Seaport-e Administrator.
SageGuild is an awardee under the indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity, multiple award contracts for Seaport Next Generation, the next iteration of the services contracting vehicle SeaPort-e. Unlike its predecessors it has a streamlined structure, gone are the regions and the 23 functional areas are divided into two work categories: engineering support services and program management support services.
SeaPort NxG has:
• Streamlined functional areas: Engineering Support Services; Program Management Support Services
• Ordering offices: 75
• Only a single NAICS: (541330 for engineering services).
• A five-year base period of performance with an additional five-year ordering period option
Seaport NxG users:
• Navy Virtual SYSCOM:
Small Business Considerations:
Under the Seaport Next Generation MAC, SageGuild qualifies as a Small Business, Veteran-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned.
The SageGuild™ point of contact for SeaPort-e can be reached at 202-604-7213 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The official U.S. Navy SeaPort-e website can be accessed at: http://www.seaport.navy.mil/ .