SageGuild has a tremendous breadth of experience working with advanced technologies to optimize programs and initiatives for the end user — warfighter, first responder, border protector, innovator, health care provider, business leader.
SageGuild has supported and continues to support the development and application of scientific and analytical disciplines to conduct scientific study and experimentation directed toward:
- Advancing the state-of-the-art and increasing knowledge or understanding
- Concept formulation
- Assessment of system and subsystem requirements
- Development, analysis and evaluation of concepts, technologies, systems and subsystems
- Development of operational concepts and tactics
The goal of these endeavors is the application of results to the development of new or improved capabilities.
SageGuild has a track record of providing trusted and insightful rapid prototyping services to dozens of DoD, federal and private sector clients. From United States Marine Corps initiatives like Wasp micro unmanned aircraft system (UAS), Big Dog Quadruped Robotic, and Rōnin UAS to classified projects for the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), SageGuild has become known for prototype project creation and management. SageGuild provides full lifecycle program support to our customers based on our various management approaches which are tailored for the organization. We drive relentlessly toward goals and mission key performance parameters. Our customers accomplish their missions—every time.
- Unmanned Systems (UAS, UUV/AUV, UGS)
- Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Electronic Warfare
- Kinetic and Non-Kinetic Weapons
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Hyperspectral Sensors
- Human Performance Optimization
- Advanced Materials